HP and Microsoft are inviting you to transform the old style workplace of the past, to the ULTIMATE Office Cube of the future. What would YOUR ultimate office look like? Show off your skills by submitting your best ergonomic and aesthetic Office Cube design in any format, from hand drawn sketches to computer generated graphic designs, whilst integrating the provided HP technology. Submissions will be judged based on criteria from IT professionals, creativity and style.
One winner will have their Smart Office design produced and featured at Altitude Design Summit on January 23-26, 2013.
In addition, the winner will receive:
– A round trip airfare for two to Salt Lake City
– Two nights accommodation at the Grand America Hotel, Salt Lake City
– Admission for two to the Altitude Design Summit
– Food and transportation totaling $500 in the form of an American Express gift card
– An assortment of HP and Windows 8 Technology from the winning design totaling $2,000
– Exposure for their submission which will be featured on HP Small Business social media channels, Microsoft’s social media channels and Altitude Design Website
Submit by: December 4, 2012
Vote: December 5, 2012, 10am PST – December 11, 2012, 10am PST
Winner Announced: January 3, 2013
All details and guidelines can be found here.
At RIT, we believe that industrial design education lies at the nexus of theory, process and practice. Industrial design is a human-centered discipline which requires an understanding of the complex relationships between culture commerce and environment. Our varied and experienced faculty expose our students to the history, context and state of the art while imparting the skills necessary to compete as contemporary designers.
Most Popular Tags